Welcome to our newly redesigned website. Although you will find a new look, added features, and a faster pace of updating, you will still find the same excellent writing and objective coverage of the issues of
Here is how it will work:
We plan to update the website with breaking news on a regular basis, as well as place stories published in our newspaper on the site on the day our paper hits the streets. The breaking news stories will generally be synopses of new events, with more in depth coverage to follow in our printed newspaper.
Here are some new features:
- Readers may easily find articles by referring to the index at the bottom of our home page and by clicking on the tabs “City News” etc. for an index to articles.
- Readers may submit comments on issues discussed in articles.
- Readers may give their views on questions posed in our “Community Forum” section.
- Readers may submit a photo and a short cutline of a community, neighborhood or school event which we will attempt to include in one of our photo galleries (accessible by clicking on one of the three photos in the middle of our home page).
- Organizations may post their upcoming events in our calendar, by inserting the information through our site free of charge.
- Persons may post ads in our classified ad section, by inserting the information through our site. There is a charge for certain types of ads.
- Readers may sign up to receive email notices of breaking news posted on our website.
- Readers may use our “Restaurant Guide” to find a place to dine in town.
We consider the website a work in progress and will continue to improve it and add new features. As always, we are interested in your comments.
We are offering introductory rates for advertisements on our new website. If you would like information of advertising options and rates, please call one of our sales representatives at 847.864.7741.