– Watching a sunrise can feel like being reborn, at least for that day.
– Looking behind can be a pain in the neck.
– The edge of anything is creation waiting to happen.
– “Virtus stat in media:” so why is the center of a seesaw so boring?
– Watermelon without seeds ain’t worth a spit!
– One looked down and found a penny; the other looked up and saw a million stars
– X-treme stunts dare the devils to shout “Encore!”
– The future belongs to everyone who gets there first.
– When feeling lost in the crowd, look around for your life; it is there somewhere.
– The shrinking dollar is the price we pay for someone’s greed somewhere.
– “Freedom is another word for nothin’ left to lose” – except self and its responsibility to become fully alive.
– Sometimes one has to walk into darkness to find the light.
– Whatever would our world be like without a woman’s touch?
– Skyscrapers are the steeples of Capitalism.
– If faith is what is left after all else fails, should it not be even more present when everything works?
– Fish are not the only creatures who take the bait.
– Why does so much of today’s wisdom seem as old as the Bible?
– People with pets have the beginnings of knowing how many loves one heart can hold.
– Words, often the finery of wisdom, can in an instant strip their speaker naked.
– Ever wonder why flies with all their eyes get stuck on fly-covered fly paper?
– “Do unto others” works best when others “…do likewise.”
– If this is all there is / and in death I find it so / I may feel like a fool but what the heck, / who will be around to know?