The athletic department of Evanston Township High School is seeking nominations for the Class of 2012 Athletic Hall of Fame. The Hall was established during the 1994-95 school year in order to honor outstanding former high school athletes from Evanston Township High School.
Nomination forms can downloaded from the athletic website at www.athletics2000.com/evanston under the heading Hall of Fame Nominations. Completed forms can be faxed to 847.492.5806 or mailed to the athletic office at the high school, c/o Ann Carra, 1600 Dodge Avenue, Evanston 60204. They are due on Monday, January 23rd.
The criteria for an individual athlete nomination:
- Must be an ETHS graduate from the class of 2006 or earlier
- Must have demonstrated outstanding athletic achievement during his/her high school years and/or after graduation.
The criteria for a coach or administrator nomination:
- Must have worked as a coach or administrator at ETHS for at least 10 years
- Must have made outstanding contributions to the ETHS athletic program
- Must be retired
The criteria for a team nomination:
- Must be an IHSA, ETHS-sponsored sport
- Must be a varsity team from the 2005-06 school year or earlier
- Must have state or national ranking
- Must have displayed excellent sportsmanship and provided a positive impact on the community.