Evanston Township High School (ETHS) District 202 has announced its next round of Community Conversations, a series of discussions that allow community members to engage in a meaningful dialogue about the high school. The April and May conversations will focus on gathering suggestions and responding to concerns of “Future Wildkit” parents and families in the Evanston/Skokie school district. Dr. Eric Witherspoon, District 202 Superintendent, will host these conversations at several District 65 elementary schools.
Parents and family members of children who attend public, private and parochial schools or who are home-schooled in the Evanston/Skokie school district are encouraged to attend this round of Community Conversations. Staff members from ETHS will be available to answer questions, help refine understanding of key issues, and build awareness of the school’s current efforts. Since each student’s high school experience is unique, ETHS also encourages participation by families who have enrolled children at ETHS in the past and may be sending their younger children to ETHS.
ETHS Community Conversations are free and open to the public. While this round is focused on gathering input from prospective parents, community members may attend any of the scheduled events:
- Monday, April 16, 7:00-8:30pm,DawesElementary School,440 Dodge Avenue,Evanston,IL60202
- Thursday, April 26, 7:00-8:30pm,WalkerElementary School,3601 Church Street,Evanston,IL60203
- Monday, April 30, 7:00-8:30pm, Oakton Elementary School,436 Ridge Avenue,Evanston,IL60202
- Thursday, May 3, 7:00-8:30pm,KingsleyElementary School,2300 Green Bay Road,Evanston,IL60201
- Wednesday, May 9, 7:00-8:30pm,WashingtonElementary School,914 Ashland Avenue,Evanston,IL60202
- Monday, May 14, 7:00-8:30pm,LincolnwoodElementary School,2600 Colfax Street,Evanston,IL60201
- Wednesday, May 16, 7:00-8:30pm,LincolnElementary School,910 Forest Avenue,Evanston,IL60202
- Tuesday, May 29, 7:00-8:30pm,DeweyElementary School,1551 Wesley Avenue,Evanston,IL60201
Spanish language translation will be provided at all sessions except the May 3rd session. Free childcare services will be provided at each venue for ages 2-12. Registration for childcare is required. Interested parents can RSVP for childcare by calling 847-424-7515 or by filling out an online request form on the ETHS website. Childcare will not be available at sessions where parents do not sign up in advance.
Si necesitan ayuda en español por favor llamen a la Oficina del Enlace Latino al 847-424-7166.