Teacher Appreciation Week this year is May 7-11, and Tuesday was Teacher Appreciation Day. It is a time to honor teachers, to recognize their dedication and to acknowledge the important roll they play in shaping our children’s lives. Plants, cards and cookies are some of the most popular ways for a parent or child to recognize a teacher. Here are some other ways:
10. Do your homework every day, and explain fully any time you cannot complete it.
9. Do your own work only.
8. Ask for help if you need it.
7. Listen in class.
6. Respect your teacher and your classmates.
5. Go to the library at least once a week.
4. Keep in touch after you have completed the year, gone on to the next level and even finished college.
3. Share your knowledge.
1. Become a teacher.