Citizens Greener Evanston invites seniors to the Levy Senior Center, 300 Dodge Ave., from 1 to 4 p.m. on Feb. 4.
- Participants can see if that “trusted” bicycle still provides perfect fit and balance, learn best bicycling practices and bicycle safety and check out the latest bicycle models – those that are easy for maintaining balance and offer stress-free mounting.
- Suzie LaBelle, president of the EvanstonBicycle Club will discuss defensive bicyclingand group cycling. Police Chief Richard Eddingtonwill discuss safety while bicycling.
- Marsha Holland, local senior citizen, will providetestimony on transitioning to an easy on/off bicycle.
- City Public Works Director Suzette Robinson willdiscuss the Dodge Avenue protected bicycle lane.
- Glen Madeja, director of the Frances Willard Historical Association,will speak on Miss Willard’s bicycling adventures in Evanston.