Getting your Evanston news from Facebook? Try the Evanston RoundTable’s free daily and weekend email newsletters – sign up now!
Subscribe to the newsletter!
Downtown Evanston’s 36th annual
Fountain Square Art Festival
…The North Shore’s oldest juried fine arts fair
Sherman & Church Streets
(just steps from historic Fountain Square)
Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a. m.-6:00 p.m.
- · Nearly 170 artists
- · “FamilyFest” kids’ activity area overseen by the Evanston Art Center
- · New “Brewfest” craft beer area
- · Festival visitors will be able to display their creativity by contributing their handiwork to panels on the “Community Mural”
- · Visitors will also have the opportunity to snap a photo at a ground-level reproduction of Evanston’s “The Encounter” sculpture
- · And the fest’s music stage lineup is…
Saturday, June 27
Noon The Flat Cats (jazz)
3:00 p.m. Craig & Lori Brenner (jazz)
6:45 p.m. The Hat Guys (pop/rock)
Sunday, June 28
Noon BMR4 (jazz)
3:00 p.m. Classical Blast (pop/rock)
(A suggested gate donation of $5 benefits the Evanston Chamber of Commerce)