Getting your Evanston news from Facebook? Try the Evanston RoundTable’s free daily and weekend email newsletters – sign up now!
Subscribe to the newsletter!
A town hall-like meeting will be held on Sept. 16 to hear short presentations from key administrators and veteran parents followed by a question and answer period to assist on these topics:
• Help your student make successful academic and extracurricular choices
• Learn about school safety and discipline
• Find out who to talk to if your student has a problem
• Begin post-secondary planning (it’s never too soon!)
• Meet administrators individually
• Learn from the experiences of other parents
The evening will conclude with an informal period during which parents and guardians can speak to the panelists individually. All parents and guardians of ETHS students are invited to this free event. No sign-up is required. This event will be held in the ETHS Welcome Center, E112, 7 – 8:30 p.m. Sponsored by ETHS Parents Engaged.