The answers on page 9 to the “quiz” on pages 13 and 14 of the print edition became skewed, for which the RoundTable apologizes. Here are answers:
- A former alderman; a former middle-school principal; and a former mayor (Lorraine Morton).
- The RoundTable offices, rent-free. J
- That it was named after the Northwest Territory.
- Orrington Lunt
- 8 that we can find.
- This was a nod to Evanston’s most famous suffragist and WCTU member.
- Fourth Ward
- There is one from the Sixth and one from the Seventh Ward.
- The Seventh Ward
- The first principal of ETHS
- Park – Central School; Bessie Rhodes – Timber Ridge; King Arts – Skiles Middle School
- Oakton School
- Limitations on the annual school levy.
- Open space
- Become public parks
- Dwight Perkins
- WPA art