Getting your Evanston news from Facebook? Try the Evanston RoundTable’s free daily and weekend email newsletters – sign up now!
Subscribe to the newsletter!
The City of Evanston has announced a fifth meeting date and a location change for its upcoming series of Equity and Empowerment Town Hall Meetings.
The additional meeting will take place on Tuesday, April 25, from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m., at the Evanston Public Library. The location of the previously announced April 27 meeting has changed from the Ecology Center to the Levy Center.
City of Evanston Equity and Empowerment Coordinator Patricia A. Efiom will host five public meetings to address issues of access, equity and empowerment in Evanston. Meetings will be held:
- Monday, April 17, 10:30 a.m. to noon, Morton Civic Center (Parasol Room), 2100 Ridge Ave.
- Tuesday, April 18, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., Fleetwood-Jourdain Community Center, 1655 Foster St.
- Wednesday, April 19, 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., Morton Civic Center (Parasol Room), 2100 Ridge Ave.
- Tuesday, April 25, 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m., Evanston Public Library (Community Meeting Room), 1703 Orrington Ave.
- Thursday, April 27, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., Levy Center (Linden Room), 300 Dodge Ave.
Community members are invited to attend any of the meetings to share their ideas and vision for equity in Evanston.