The discussion will be moderated by David Staub, CSNA President. Issues on the agenda include:
1. History and components of the Central Street Corridor Overlay District.
2. Developments since the Overlay District/Plan was adopted by the City Council.
3. The development approval process in Evanston, including the role of various agencies, commissions and boards, as well as City Council.
4. What are variances and how do they work?
5. What is the role of citizen input into the process?
4. Transit Oriented Developments – what they are, and how they fit into planning on Central Street.
5. The pipeline for Community Development that may impact the Central Street neighborhood.
CSNA will hold its Annual Meeting and election of directors and officers immediately prior to the start of the forum. Members whose dues are paid for 2017-18 are eligible to vote. Dues may be paid on site.
www.centralstreetneighbors.com P.O. Box 7050, Evanston, IL 60204