District 65 is partnering with the City of Evanston Health and Human Services Department to host a COVID-19 vaccination clinic on Saturday, Aug. 28 (first dose) and Saturday, Sept. 18 (second dose). The event will be held in the gymnasium at the Joseph E. Hill Education Center, 1500 McDaniel Ave.
Vaccines have proven to be safe, effective and the best form of protection against COVID-19. District 65 strongly encourages all of those eligible to register to receive their shots if they haven’t done so already.
This event is open to all Evanston residents as well as Skokie residents who attend District 65 who are 12 and over, plus school staff who haven’t yet been vaccinated. Individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Please register using the link below.
If you need assistance in Spanish, you can contact the City of Evanston at 311 or 847-448-4311.
Regarding scheduling an appointment
- Appointments are available between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Vaccinations are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Use the above registration link to secure an appointment slot for each individual who needs one. A confirmation email will be sent to the address provided.
- Registrants should plan to attend both clinics (Aug. 28 and Sept. 18).
- Second dose appointments will be scheduled by the City of Evanston
- Review Pfizer Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers.
- Registrants must attend first and second dose dates or they will be responsible for obtaining the second dose through their doctor, pharmacy or other provider.
What to bring to your appointment
To expedite the check-in process, please bring the following:
- Individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Individuals must provide some form of identification.
- There is no charge for the vaccine and it is available to those without insurance and regardless of immigration status.
- Masks and social distancing are required.
If you have clinical questions about the vaccine or your child receiving it, contact the pediatrician or a trusted medical provider. If you have questions about the clinics, contact the City of Evanston at 311 or 847-448-4311. Appointments will not be accepted over the phone and must be made via the online registration form.