State Senator Laura Fine and State Representatives Jennifer Gong-Gershowitz and Robyn Gabel invite Evanstonians to the Robert Crown Community Center tonight, Tuesday, November 30 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for a Mobile Driver Services Facility Event in cooperation with Secretary of State Jesse White’s office.
All payments for services must be made by check, credit card, debit card or money order. No cash will be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the complexity of some driver service issues and the amount of staff available, some appointments may take longer than allotted appointment time slot.
Services available include:
– Vision Screening
– Driver’s License/State ID Card Renewal, Replacement and Corrections
– License Plate Renewal Stickers
– Organ/Tissue Donor Registry
– Motor Voter Registration
– Seniors age 65 or older (no charge for state ID)
– Seniors age 75 and older must visit a Secretary of State Driver Services facility to renew driver’s license.
– Due to enhanced Security requirements, REAL ID-compliant driver’s licenses and ID cards must be processed at a Driver Services facility and are not available at mobile events.