Take a stroll around downtown Evanston this Saturday visiting local shops and enjoying tastes of wine and other treats. Participating businesses will have special Mother’s Day promotions only available to Sip ‘N Stroll attendees.
Stop by Fountain Square for a unique Flower Power installation – perfect for a group photo – and take in the lovely floral designs in the windows at local businesses.
Grab your friends, mom, sister, whoever to tag along and enjoy dinner out at a nearby restaurant.
Check-in at Gearhead Outfitters to pick up a wristband and map to start the stroll.
- Gearhead Outfitters | 1600 Sherman Ave. ** CHECK-IN **
- Madison Grace | 612 Davis St.
- Eco & The Flamingo | 1551 Sherman Ave.
- Commonwealth Running Company | 1631 Sherman Ave.
- Artem Pop Up Gallery | 1627 Sherman Ave.
- Stepping Out on Faith | 1632 Orrington Ave.
- Colectivo Coffee | 716 Church St.
Please note that you must present a valid ID showing you are 21 to receive a wristband.
Click here to RSVP for the Sip ‘N Stroll.
Submitted by Downtown Evanston