Evanston news delivered free to your inbox!
Visit pop-up art galleries in stores all over Main, Dempster and Chicago Avenue while enjoying tastings of Sketchbook beer, FEW Spirits and Kombucha Brava from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday, May 19.
Here’s what your ticket covers:
Three hours of inspiring local artists’ work, delicious MDM boozy beverages and fun food pairings, a goody bag, some live entertainment along the way! All profits from the event will benefit Evanston Made, a nonprofit arts organization with a mission to connect Evanston artists to the community.
Online tickets are available through May 18 ($30).
Tickets will also be available at the door on May 19 ($35) at:
- Main Street East: Firehouse Grill, 750 Chicago Ave (cash, check, Venmo only)
- Main Street West: Kombucha Brava, 717 Custer Ave (cash, check, Venmo only)
- Dempster St: Coco Design & Build, 600 Dempster St (credit card, cash, check, Venmo)
Main Street East, featuring:
- Firehouse Grill + Artists Fay Robinson and Denise Grossman
- Sketchbook Brewing + Artist Ailisa Qualkinbush
- Studio WIP (NEW BUSINESS!) + Artist J-THIRTEEN
- Fusion Academy + Nikki Householder
- Ella’s Essence Flower Shop + Jackie Shear
- Oceanique + Artist Michelle Stroud
- Belgian Chocolatier Piron
- Wild Fork Foods + Artists Sally Brandl and Annie Zirin
- Follow Your Nose / The Alchemist’s Wife + Artist Lisa Haskin
- Ten Thousand Villages + Artists Scott Greenberg and Rachel Hueffner
- Erie Insurance (NEW BUSINESS!) + Artist Susan Cua
- Junior League Thrift House + Artist Linda Webber
Main Street West, featuring:
- Kombucha Brava + Artist Iden Nowlin
- TremainART + Artist Andrew Rutledge
- Evanston Eye Wellness + Artist Annelise Bronsveld
- Masterpiece Framing & Imaging + Artists Mark Cleveland, Dennis O’Malley and Lex Alexander
- Squeezebox Books & Music + Artist Jessica Malatia
- Evanston Stitchworks + Artists Kate Wyatt and Theresa Hazard
- Dave’s Rock Shop + Artists Raquel Berls and A. James Gustafson
- Virag Jewelers + Artist Jeff Doyle
Dempster Street, featuring:
- Coco Design & Build (NEW BUSINESS) + Artists Brian Willard, Julie Cowan and Sahaara Clark
- Cottage Jewelry + Artist Larry Lundy
- Evanston Pour + Artists Annie Haseberg and Heather Hancock
- Comfort Desserts Reimagined + Artists Marilyn Greenfield and Anatoliy Khmara
- Trapdoor Studio (NEW BUSINESS) + Artist Nico Pliskin
- Homestead Meats + Artist Rob Lancaster
- Stumble & Relish + Makers Edgewater Candles
- Botanica CBD + Artist Lisa Riva
- Search Inc. / JJ’s List + Artists from Visibility Arts
- YWCA Crowded Closet + Artist Juli Litzkow
- Yasotorn Thai Cuisine (NEW BUSINESS) + Stephanie Reed
- Village Farmstand + Artists Bonnie Katz and Hannah Levine-Drizin
COVID-19 safety expectations:
- Pending real time information, we may require proof of vaccination to participate in this event.
- If a particular store has capacity limits for the evening, we expect Craft Crawlers to respect them.
Submitted by Main-Dempster Mile